Thursday, August 6, 2015

Super exciting! 

Close to my Heart has a NEW annual Idea Book and seasonal Holiday Expressions coming out on September 1st!!! TWO publications - Woot-Woot! 

But...they're giving YOU a sneak-peek at some of these products RIGHT NOW

Everything on the attached flyer is available NOW! Enjoy! I'm in love! (p.s. If you buy either of the teal organizers, you get free gifts with them...see the flyer). Also, if you hit $50, you'll get a prompt to add the August Stamp of the Month for just $5.00 - such a deal! (see the 2nd flyer - how cute and versatile is this? The stamp shapes outlined in red have Cricut cuts to match, so no scissors needed!) Just head to my website and click "Join" next to my August Party event. Go to MY WEBSITE HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!