Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Okay, so I am home from the Close To My Heart Convention and there are SO many exciting new things to share with you!  I think it's probably best to start revealing things gradually and one at a time, so here is my first announcement...
There are 7, yes SEVEN, NEW colors being added to the Enchantment Color Family!
This means that 7 of our current colors have to go:
So, these are the products you would want to purchase NOW:
  • If a color is on your WISH LIST, purchase the INK PADS HERE.
  • If you have an INK PAD, you should juice it up and purchase the RE-INKERS HERE.
  • If you love the CARDSTOCK, purchase a PACK HERE.

It's important to STOCK UP on these colors if you love them as much as I do!
Also...FYI...the stamp pad and re-inkers are increasing in price starting Sept. 1st!

If you want to SEE the new colors before September 1st, 
you will want to plan to join me for my 
NEW Idea Book Reveal Open House 
on Saturday, August 29th (1p - 4p)
More details will be coming soon, but for now...please SAVE THE DATE!

I do anticipate that the ink pads, re-inkers and cardstocks may sell out quickly, so if you are a collector of these items you won't want to wait!

I will be giving a FREE new Idea Book (including the NEW Holiday Expressions) starting August 29th, to anyone who places any size online order with me, in July or August!  That's over a $6.00 value!  Also, don't forget to take advantage of the "Jump on it July" promotion while you're visiting my online shopping section and take a look at the "while supplies last" section also!  Happy creating!!!

www.cobwebsintime.ctmh.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!