Friday, August 1, 2014

FREE NEW CLOSE TO MY HEART INSPIRATIONS & AUGUST SPECIALS

WOOT-WOOT!!!!  THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!

The brand, spankin' new Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book is LIVE for customers!!!  I can't wait to show it to you!!! This is going to be a long post….but I promise you…it will be worth your time to read every word (plus there are a lot of pics!)  Grab a cool drink, because this post is HOT!

1.  BRAND NEW CLOSE TO MY HEART ANNUAL INSPIRATIONS IDEA BOOK: 


IT'S HERE!!!  With 193 pages of luscious goodness, including hundreds of new products, artwork on almost every page and tips and technique instructions scattered throughout…it will knock your socks off!  So….you've gotta have it in your hot hands to warm those feet back up!  I mean, you've just gotta!  If you would like to purchase in Annual Inspirations Idea Book, here's the link (the books are $6 plus $4.95 shipping, for a total of $10.95 to get one of them in your hot, shaking with anticipation, hands).
Want one FREE in August??? Here's how….
  • All you have to do is go to my website before Friday, August 8th, and place an order of $50 or more (before shipping and tax), and I'll send you one ABSOLUTELY FREE!  As you can see above, that means you get an extra almost $11 of value added to your $50 order!
  • After August 8th, I will adjust this to every $100 order (before shipping and tax) throughout the rest of the month.
Did I mention you've just GOTTA HAVE ONE?!  Well, trust me, you DO!  
THE FREE CATALOG DEAL IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH ME.

2.  Picture Perfect August Special:

Our Picture My Life Scrapbooking Kits are awesome (more info below), and during August ONLY, when you purchase one of them, you will receive your choice of one of our 8 Memory Protector 10-packs for only $3! ($9.95 value).


We have 13 beautiful kits to choose from, with themes that fit just about anything that could possibly be happening, or have happened, in your life. Each kit contains a 12" x 12" cover page to begin your album, 10 coordinating memory protectors, and 122 double sided cards (in 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" horizontal and vertical designs).  The photo above gives you a great idea of the traditional way they were designed.  They are also GREAT for making cards!  Wink!  Consider all that comes in your kit, at $24.95, that's a SERIOUS deal!  Add to that, the fact that you can get another 10 memory protectors for ONLY $3 and that takes your purchase level to $27.95…which is more than half way to the $40 required form me for a FREE catalog.  Add an album to that and your there!  Not only that, when you spend $50, you also get the August Stamp of the Month for ONLY $5 ($17.95 value).  Read #3 below for more information about that!

3.  August Stamp of the Month:
This set, valued at $17.95, is only available in AUGUST, and is yours for ONLY $5 when you spend $50 (before shipping and tax).  You'll be prompted to add it to your order before you check out, when ordering on my website.


Here are some super cute and creative ideas from Close To My Heart, using the August Stamp of the Month:


If you're still with me (and I really hope you are), thanks for reading!  I hope you will be one of the customers who places a $50 or more order (before shipping and tax) on my website before Friday, August 8th, so that I can send you your FREE Annual Inspirations Idea Book!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!