Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cyber Thanksgiving Specials

Cyber Thanksgiving Specials!


My cyber Thanksgiving sale is like Black Friday’s civilized cousin. All the deals, none of the injuries (well, maybe a cramp in your index finger from clicking on all those great offers).

Now through November 29th at 11:59PM (MT time) take advantage of my exclusive Close to My Heart product offers and save BIG!

Purchase 2 stamp sets, inkpads and/or level 2 paper or shade pack, 
and get the third one free!
Mix and match, your choice! No limit!

Offer applies to all stamp setsinkpads and paper packs or card stock packs. Free item will be of equal or lesser value than the least expensive item.
  • Buy 2 stamp sets, get the third one free! 
  • Buy one paper pack and one stamp set and get an inkpad free! 
  • Buy 6 inkpads and get 3 inkpads free! 
  • Mix it up, match it up, enjoy the savings of free products!

This offer is only available through me.  

Place your order on my website at http://cobwebsintime.ctmh.com  In the bottom right corner of the page you will see a section that says "Join one of Diana's gatherings."  Click "Join" next to "Cyber Thanksgiving."  DO NOT add your Free items to this order! 

1.  Place your order...Your order will be shipped directly to you from Close To My Heart.

2.  Email me at cobwebsintime@gmail.com with your list of FREE items and include your MAILING ADDRESS. Your free items will be shipped to you from me (free shipping to you!)

This sale will only be available until midnight mountain time, November 29th.

Remember – DO NOT add your free items to your order...email me directly with those items!

BONUS #1! When you order a minimum of $50 in stamp sets, you can add the exclusive Illuminate stamp set (below) for just $5 additional ($17.95 value).  That's over 70% off retail!
You will be prompted to add this stamp set before you check out.



BONUS #2! There is also a special right now that if you spend $100 on products in the current Autumn/Winter Catalog or the Holiday Gift Guide, or a combination of the two, you will also get a FREE item from the Gift Guide.  You will be given a list of those items and will be prompted to choose which one(s) you want before you check out.
Click HERE to see the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide!
Have a WONDERFUL blessed Thanksgiving!!!!!!  I'm so grateful for all of you who support me and my business by loving the art of paper-crafting as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!