Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Stamp of the Month

ONLY 7 DAYS LEFT!!!!
THE SWEET LIFE
JULY Stamp of the Month


"Love is to the heart what summer is to the farmer's orchards;
it brings a harvest to one's soul."

Here are the cards I made using the Sweet Life stamp set!




CLICK HERE to order this set before they are gone!  You have until August 31st ONLY!


When you place an order of $50 or more in CTMH products, you get this set for just $5!
That's 72% off the full retail price!!!

If you would like the instructions for these cards after you make your order, just shoot me an email and I will get them out to you!

Remember, the Stamp of the Month set is available for ONLY ONE MONTH, so plan to grab it before the end of the month!!!

Happy Creating!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!