Monday, July 1, 2013

July Specials with Close To My Heart


Me hitching a ride to the convention center on Disney's Magical Express

The AMAZING Pacemaker CTMH Consultant team that I am proud to be a part of!

The firework show at the Magic Kingdom.
CTMH gave us all (approx. 1200 consultants) a free pass to the Disney Park of our choice!  How awesome is that!?!
I got back from the CTMH annual Convention, held at Walt Disney World, late Sunday night.  It was "famtabulous"!!!  I have a LOT of new surprises to share!  The new catalog that will debut August 1st is beautiful!  You will LO-OVE it!  We also have new paper, tools and a new Cricut Cartridge!  

 Join my team and join me at Convention next June...in DISNEYLAND!!!  Wanna know how to get your hands on a new product and that new cartridge NOW?!?!  Sign-up to be a CTMH consultant or hobbyist this month and you'll get all of this fantastic product!!!

For only $49, you get about $155 worth of NEW product, which is NOT available to customers until August 1st, plus a 22% discount on future orders!  So sign up and purchase the new Artbooking cartridge for a discount from yourself!!!!

Here is a list of everything that comes in the $49 product bundle:

Even though that new catalog is great, you don't need to spend all of July just waiting for August 1st.  Sign up to be a consultant and/or get these specials in your hands....

1.  Work the Workshop: Get the discounted Workshops on the Go canvas art kit in July ~ no qualifying purchase required!




From July 1 to July 31 you can get this trendy kit to create your own canvas art to hang in your home, regularly priced at $39.95, now discounted to $19.95 ~ more than 50% off!  

If ordering on my website, you'll be prompted to add this to your order if you would like.  If you are ordering from me directly, just let me know you want it. Easy, peasy!

2.  July Stamp of the Month:  Juicy!  This sweet stamp set is sure to be a hit when making cards AND scrapbook pages.
JULY Stamp of the Month:  "Sweet Life"  (only $5 ($17.95 value) with a $50 order.
Carrier sheet actual size is 6" x 6"
This gorgeous artwork was created by the Close To My Heart Art Department with this scrumptious set.  
July is a GREAT time to celebrate the fun of CTMH with these great specials!
Contact me if you have any questions at cobwebsintime@gmail.com.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SO GREAT to see you. You are awesome and I'm so darn proud and blessed to have you on my team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! Back at ya! During convention I was thinking...wow...I would have had my 10 year ribbon and gift if I wouldn't have had to take time away! WOW...time does fly! I still use some of the DOTS products! Ha! Love spending time with you, even if it is only once a year. Thank you for ALL you do for your team. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!