Friday, March 22, 2013

Wow...I am behind on my blog posting!  Recouping from two back surgeries this month...I found out that I'm allergic to Titanium!  Who would have thunk??!!  So I had the pins and screws removed from between my shoulder blades (T 7-8) from a previous decompression/fusion surgery and had the battery pack from my spinal nerve stimulator removed and inserted into a mesh pouch and re-inserted (I'm not going to give that miracle of wonder up)!  Feeling SO much better....praise to GOD!  He works wonders!  I feel SO blessed to have had him lead me to the right Doctors to get all of this figured out!  On another note... While recouping...I found time for some Studio J work!  And what a great time, with the awesome $5 special from CTMH!  Here are a few that were accomplished....





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!