Sunday, January 27, 2013

Canvas Art Workshop on the Go from CTMH
Another sneak peek into the New Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book from CTMH!  
I couldn't help myself...Love, Love, Love!!!!  I HAD to put it together right away!  
SO easy...you'll LOVE it too!  
This is what you get in the kit.  PLUS this adorable stamp set...


Here is the completed canvas that I put together with pics of my kiddos and myself!



You will be able to order this kit on February 1, by going to my Online Store.  You'll also be able to view our new 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book here!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is really nice! I'm a consultant under Brenda Rose btw...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! This kit was SO much fun and SO easy to just follow the CTMH directions! I can't wait to do another one and put some of my own touches to it.

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!