Wednesday, December 26, 2012



Hooray!  
We survived the "end of the world" and Christmas too!
I raise my mug of egg-nog and toast to YOU,
my friends and loyal customers...
Thank you for a "famtabulous" year!
Here's to 2013 and everything to come!
JUST FOR YOU....
Take 20% OFF your order,
 now through the end of the year!!!
(This includes the "while supplies last" items.)
This offer is exclusively through me not Close To My Heart.
PLUS get the December stamp of the month for $5.00 with a $50 order.  
ALSO get the Whooo's Your Valentine kit for $10 with any $35 order.
Spend $50 and you can order both for $15...that's a savings of $57.95!
This offer is exclusively through me, so in order to get this awesome deal, you need to email your order to me at cobwebsintime@gmail.com.
Click here to view the idea book and "while supplies last" items online!
(But REMEMBER to email your order to me...
DO NOT order online or you will not get the discount!)
Celebrate Life, Love and Family!
Photobucket
December Stamp of the Month $5 with $50 order!

Whooo's Your Valentine kit $10 with $35 order!
12-Die-cut boxes, 3-12x12 card stock sheets, 1-silver glitter paper, 12-treat tubes with lids, 1-stam set (above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!