Friday, November 30, 2012

TIS' THE SEASON SALE!!!!  (November 30 - December 15 ONLY)
Everyone enjoys shopping the deals this time of year, and you'll be tickled to learn that I have MANY to choose from!  Woot-woot!
  • Simply place an order on my CTMH website and then you will get a FREE gift with purchase from ME based on the subtotal of your order (see below).  Once your order is placed I will send you an email to find out what FREE item/color you would like.  This will ship separate from your order.
  1. $25 - $49.99 = CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad 
  2. $50 - $74.99 = CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Set (A or B size)
  3. $75 - $99.99 = CTMH Paper Pack
  4. $100 - $149.99 = CTMH My Acrylix Stamp Set (C or D size)
  5. $150 = Please contact ME to place an order over $150.  By contacting me to place your order, you will get $25 in rewards, PLUS a FREE C or D sized stamp set AND an ink pad from me!  Woot-Woot!
  6. Order an Art Philosophy or Artiste Cricut Collection and get FREE SHIPPING & 10% OFF your order total!!!  PLUS a CTMH Acrylix Stamp Set (size A) FREE!  *Contact ME to take advantage of this offer!

  • ALSO, if you spend $50 or more and purchase the Stamp Of The Month for $5, then you qualify to get ANY stamp set at 50% OFF from me!  PLUS, you'll get my Tis' The Season Sale offer on top of this GREAT DEAL!

  • Starting 12:00 AM (MST) on December 1, new items will be added to the "While Supplies Last" section of my shopping page.  Among the new additIons you will find a wide variety of paper and coordinating accessories, all with a substantial markdownS.  You will also find that most of the items that are currently available will also see a further markdown at that time! SHOP EARLY, because these deals are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
To sweeten the deal even more, from December 1-31, all orders placed on my CTMH website that reach or exceed $50 will also include a free bonding Memories glue pen (Z553) - a $4.50 value!

This is a perfect time to get stocked up on gifts and goodies!!!  Get ready to SHOP, SHOP, SHOP on my website, www.cobwebsintime.ctmh.com

Remember that this is an exclusive offer from me and is not a CTMH promotion.
Thank you all SO much!  Happy shopping and crafting!  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!