Friday, September 28, 2012

Ask A Stupid Question Day!


Today is National Ask a Stupid Question Day! It's your opportunity to speak up, and to ask all those questions you were afraid to ask. All those questions that you thought were too stupid or dumb to ask, have been piling up all year long. Today is the day to unload them. C'mon give it a try. Nobody will laugh......I hope. :-)


So my question is... What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Today's Quote: "Stupid is as stupid does". Forrest Gump

Have a GREAT day!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I don't know the answer, but my question is...how do I know which profile to select to sign my name on comments?
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy...if you have more than one to choose from, you have too many! HA! Just joking...unfortunately I don't have an answer for you either. Your "Lucy" is "beautimus" to me!

      Delete
    2. OH..I think I have found an answer?! Maybe?! On the left side of my blog there is a place to "join this site" through Google. If you click there and fill out the info, then you will show up as a follower (you'll be stalking me! :-0) Then when you make a comment, choose your name with Goole next to it in the "reply as" drop down box. Clear as mud??!! Hugs!!!

      Delete
  2. Fun! My question is, "Why do we have great and perfect bodies when we are young and think we are fat, then when we are older and really fat we realize that young body was fabulous and we just didn't appreciate it? Does this seem fair to you?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen...Miss gorgeous woman...I can't imagine that you've EVER had this problem! I think it's natures way of saying "SYKE!" HA!

      Delete

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!