Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Perfect Pair

There is a new perfect pair available as of Thursday, July 26 through Sunday, July 29. It's the girly, cutie, patootie Sophia paper pack and matching My Stickease Assortment and they can be yours for FREE. Who doesn't love free?


Here is what they look like. Yep, you're right. They ARE stinkin' cute!  To get yours FREE (over $15 value), all you have to do is go to my website and place an order of $75 or more (before shipping and tax) and it's yours FREE!



While you're shopping on my website, especially if you are doing the Perfect Pairs and are already spending $75, you'll want to pick up a July Stamp of the Month. It's only $5 with a $50 order, and if you are already spending the $75 for the Perfect Pairs special, you already qualify. Cool beans! You'll be prompted to add it to your order before you check out. 
July Stamp of the Month ~ "Live Out Loud"


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to get to know you a little better at Convention. I'm so happy you're on my team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back at ya Karen! Convention was GREAT! I feel very blessed to have you as my upline! Thank you SO much for all you do...especially letting us "borrow" your words and ideas! You're awesome and SO deserving of the Star Award!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!