Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Close To My Heart Convention, New Idea Book, New Products and MORE!!!
Hey there my friends!

I am back from Convention and a whirlwind week of new product, exciting create and takes, motivational and informative business classes, over-th-top parties and friendships new and old. My head is spinning with excitement about all the new products and programs.  There were 1500+ women from USA and Canada.  I wish ALL of you could have been there to share in the fun and festivities.  But thanks to modern technology, I can share the new products with you here!
STARTING AUGUST 1ST...
One of my favorite new exclusive products:
There are SO many new items that I won't be able to cover them all in this post, but can I just say that the new Cricut Cartridge called Artiste is AWESOME!  With 700 exclusive images, the cartridge features themed projects, interactive cards, awards, and more!  From robots and spooks to wedding and Valentines, your cupcake liners, invitations, and party favors will coordinate and quickly come together for any celebration!  Cutting and assembling the many 3-D items is a snap using the project reference chart and separate, step-by-step assembly book.  There are also how-to videos on my webpage so you can watch the Artiste creation process in living color! (click here and then Ideas & Inspiration)
When you purchase the CTMH/Cricut Artiste Collection, you’ll get:
1 - Cartridge (with 700 exclusive images including themed projects, cards, font, shapes,  cupcake liners, accordion and rolled flowers, and TONS of 3-D boxes, purses, and other items)
3 - new D-Sized coordinating stamp sets
3 - sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes (with speech bubbles, a mini album, and lots of banner shapes)
1 - project reference guide
1 - step-by-step assemble book

Other New Products:
With over 60 new stamp sets, 8 new paper kits, 13 new Workshop on the Go kits, over 50 new accents, accessories and tools (from new stamp scrubbers, to organizational items, to bling and new chipboard home-decor items), 4 new Studio J Express Collections, a new publication with card and layout patterns, and even MORE...you will just be brimming with excitement, just like I am! I'm tellin' ya...it's a treasure trove of goodies! I can hardly wait for you to see and experience it! You will be able to see the new Idea Book on my site August 1st.  If you would like a book in your hot hands before then, contact me at cobwebsintime@gmail.com and I will get one to you.  Just keep in mind that you can't order until August 1st.


Studio J:
Studio J keeps getting better! A lot of great Studio J improvements were announced, including no more Membership fees! Now everyone can have access to all of the layouts and kit without a membership*. The layouts are only $6.95 ($3.95 per page).  You will get free layout JPG files with purchase of printed layouts or you can purchase standalone JPG files for just $2.95 each. There are also new fast and easy Expressions Collections where you can create an entire 10 unique layout (20 page) album, plus a front and back page!
All are pre-designed with embellishments, gorgeous My Stickease clusters, and unique color combinations.  Just drop in your photos, add your journaling and you can literally create a custom album in minutes.  CTMH has done all the work and you can take all the credit!  Or, you can still choose to design your layouts from scratch!  They are available now, so be sure to check them out here, on my website.

*If you already have a membership, you will get to participate in a special Members Bonus program. Be sure to check your email inbox for an email from CTMH explaining the details.

New Consultant Kit:
I am so blessed to work for a fabulous company that allows me to meet great people, travel and work when I want to.  I would LOVE for you to have the same opportunity doing something that you love.  Whether you are looking for a business opportunity or discounts as a hobbyists CTMH has something for you!  Signing up is a breeze with our online application.  For just $49, (a retail value of $130), you'll get the New Consultant/Hobbyist Essentials Kit, which comes with the basic supplies and brand-new products you want most.  Once you have enrolled, you'll also receive an Online Business Address for FREE!  
"Are you kidding me?" you ask. Nope! Its for real!   Plus, in August, a new consultant will receive one of the AWESOME bags we received at Convention, while supplies last...which means...sign up FAST!  Even as a hobbyist, you can earn great rewards!

Now is the time! Check out the new consultant kit and sign up on my website today here. I'd love to have you join my team!

Awards Banquet:
CTMH goes all out with food, entertainment, gifts, and quality awards. This year was no exception.  We had a delicious dinner, were given an awesome western themed stamp set and were entertained  by the Texas Tenors (you may have seen them on America's Got Talent). 
My team (The Pacemakers, Upline Karen Pedersen-Pam Jarret-Vicky Martinez) was awarded the #3 team in sales for a team of their size in the company this year. YAY TEAM! I also received recognition for completing the Ph.D. program...that's right...I am officially a Doctor of Close To My Heart Business!  Diana Casey, Ph.D. CTMH...doesn't sound to shabby!  :}

 Friends:
I had such fun with my dear friends Vicky, Kristin and Stephanie. (Even with the eventful United Airlines delays!) I also  enjoyed every moment spent with so many of my CTMH friends from all over the US and Canada.  I am so blessed to be part of a company like Close To My Heart that attracts the kind of people it does; kind and giving people who share my love of what we do! 
I would love to have you join my team!
Have a blessed day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!