Thursday, June 14, 2012


Studio J "Victory" They Are My Joy Layout

Studio J "Victory" Layout featuring by beautiful kiddos!
This year, for the upcoming annual CTMH National Convention (July in Dallas!), we had a little homework with Studio J (Close To My Heart's SIMPLE was to complicated looking digital pages).  We were sent the instructions for 5 layouts to complete before Convention. CTMH even gave us a 5 pack card FREE ($55 value) to pay for having the layouts printed and shipped to us before Convention. Gosh, I love this company.

This is one of the layouts of the five I created, using the "Victory" digital kit.  I LOVE how it turned out. I hope you do too! Feel free to click on any photo in this post to see it larger and in more detail.

Some of the fun techniques I learned and used making this layout were:
  • Making pleated ribbon out of ribbon tabs
  • Rotating a page
  • Camouflaging with a text box
  • Resizing, cropping  and clustering My Stickease
  • Changing the color intensity of a B&T design
  • Layering text boxes to create journaling spaces
Close up of Left page...my son used to be the shrimp!



Close up of Right page...through my "Momma's" eyes

If you are interested in learning more about our easy, breezy, beautiful (wait, that might be another company's slogan) Studio J digital scrapbooking program, click here for a  quick written overview and many questions answered, then open an account (free!) and start creating.  You can purchase a membership for $10 per month that allows you to pay only $6.50 per 2-page layout and you get one order of between 4 and 20 layouts each month with FREE shipping, and page protectors included.  Nifty, snifty!


Have a wonderful day! 
Photobucket

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!