Sunday, March 18, 2012


How-To Books Available Only While Supplies Last and are going FAST!


CTMH has announced that my favorite how-to books are retiring! The Close To My Heart How-To Books are available only while supplies last and are going FAST!  The Reflections book is already sold out and Originals is available in VERY limited quantities. The rest are flying off the shelves as well.  So if you have any of our program books for scrapbooking or cardmaking and don’t have them all, this is your chance to get them before they are gone!  My favorites are Imagine and, of course, Magic for 3D scrapbook pages. They are only $21.95 each and at that price won't last long. You really don't want to miss them if you don't already have them.  I have them all and use them almost daily.  You can order them on my website here

For Your Convenience, here are the order numbers (or click on the links to go straight to that item and add it to your shopping cart):
Scrapbooking How-To Books:
Magic (9034)
Imagine (9030)
Cherish (9029)
Reflections: No longer available

Card Making How-To Books:
Wishes (9033)
Originals (9032)




Almost every card and layout you see in the Close To My Heart Idea Books came from these how-to book patterns. They are always labeled so you can easily look up the pattern and book. Nifty!

One of the things I love the most about these books is that not only do they give you a pattern, they also give you cutting guides and step-by-step instructions on how to build that project.  In fact, here's a photo of one of the pages in the Magic scrapbooking how-to book and one of the Wishes card making how-to book.  See what I mean? Wonderful stuff! 


photo of one of the patterns in the "Magic" book
photo of two of the patterns in the "Wishes" book

To order one, two, or MORE of these books, head straight to my website and use the order numbers shared above, or just click on the links I created and add them to your cart. Once they run out, they are gone and will not print anymore, so go get one or all of them before they are gone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Let me know what you're thinking today!